Magnesium Sulfate 50lb Bag
- Fertilizer grade magnesium sulfate
- Corrects magnesium deficiency in shrubs and trees
- Acidifies soil with less risk of staining
- Use as a dry fertilizer- No spraying or mixing needed!
- Not for spray application
- Controls Magnesium deficiencies: leaves will have yellowing between the veins on older plants. On palms (especially pygmy dates) this deficiency appears as yellowing of older leaflets while the center of the leaf remains dark green. Eventually there will be browning on the tips of the leaves.
- Use on palms, trees, shrubs, vegetables, turf and citrus.
Magnesium as metallic 15%
- Soil Application: 1-2 lbs per 100 square feet
- Large Palms and trees: .5-1 lb per 5 ft of tree spread
- Broadcast evenly over entire area being treated
- Water in