Bahia Grass Weed and Feed
Weed-Out Plus Lawn Fertilizer 25-0-4 (20 lbs)
Provides excellent post-emergent broadleaf weed control on cool and warm-season grasses.
- Trimec Herbicide for Bahia Grass
- Results in 7 to 10 days.
- Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft.; 10,000 sq. ft.
- Contains three weed killers to stop Dandelions, Spurge, Dollar Weed, Wild Onion, Chickweed, Clover, and over 200 broadleaf weeds, many of which are listed on the label.
Lawn should be slightly wet before application but do not water for 24 hours after application.
Contains three weed killers to stop Dandelions, Spurge, Dollar Weed, Wild Onion, Chickweed, Clover, and over 200 broadleaf weeds, many of which are listed on the label.
- Do not apply Trimec on Floratam or other improved varieties of St. Augustine Grass in Florida.
Not for Sale to: AK, CA
- Ferti-lome Weed-Out Plus Lawn Fertilizer: Safety Data Sheet SDS
- 10921 Weed-Out Plus Lawn Fert 20 lb: Product Label Sheet
- Weed-Out Plus Lawn Fertilizer: Product Info Sheet
FAQ: Is Trimec Safe on Bahia Lawns?
The manufacturer has labeled this product as safe to use as a weed killer on Bahia lawns. It is always important to follow directions as written on the product label and safety data sheet to ensure the correct precautions and protocol are being taken. Never use atrazine products on Bahia. Bahia is technically classified as a “weed” and Atrazine will kill the lawn.
Remember the Golden Rule:
Trimec = Bahia
Atrazine = St.Augustine
Controls a wide range of lawn weeds, a patented combination of 3 proven weed killers. Label Safety Data Sheet Quart (32oz)
https://bigearthsupply.com No one likes weeds in their lawn. So today I’m going to show you how to apply Ferti-Lome Weed and Feed to a Bahia lawn. https://bigearthsupply.com/product/weed-out-bahia-trimec-20lbs/ \Now there is something that I have to preface this with. If you have a Bahia lawn, you are going to want to use the herbicide Trimec …