- Controls diseases caused by bacteria & fungi
- New formulation works well with hose end sprayers
- Labeled for control of moss and algae
27.15% Copper diammonia
(8% Metallic Copper equivalent, 0.772 lbs per gallon)
- many fruits
- turfgrass (algae control)
- live oak (spanish moss control)
- Many bacterial and fungal leaf spots, rust, blights.
- Also controls algae in turf grass and moss in live oaks.
- Rate: For most ornanentals and vegetables use between 2 to 6 tsp. per gallon. (Rates vary depending upon use. See label for specific
- Application: Mix with water and apply as a cover spray.