IMIDACLOPRID 2F SELECT™ T/I
Proven, affordable, non-repellent termiticide/insecticide | Liquid Pesticide by PrimeSource
Imidacloprid 2F Select™ T/I termiticide/insecticide is a versatile, non-repellent liquid concentrate for the control of a wide variety of insects. When used to protect structures, Imidacloprid 2F Select™ T/I establishes a long-lasting, protective barrier, effectively controlling multiple species of termites and providing superior control of ants. The active ingredient imidacloprid has repeatedly demonstrated its reliability and value to both pest management and turfgrass professionals. Imidacloprid 2F Select™ T/I provides professionals with a critical tool in their efforts to protect turf, ornamentals, and structural property from damaging insect populations.
% ACTIVE INGREDIENT
7.9% – Imidacloprid
MODE OF ACTION
Binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors causing over stimulation and disruption of nerve transmissions
12 x 27.5 oz, 4 x 1 gal, 2 x 2.15 gal
- Available in convenient 27.5 oz. bottle which makes 100 finished gallons of termiticide
- Non-repellency means that insects cannot detect Imidacloprid 2F Select™ T/I
- Active ingredient works through both contact and ingestion
- Applications are more forgiving than traditional repellent barriers
- Termites exposed to this product are able to transfer the active ingredient to unexposed nest mates
- Excellent control of white grubs in turf at relatively low use rates
Registered for exterior perimeter and interior spot treatment
- Pre- and post-construction termite control
- Exterior perimeter/interior spot termite treatment
- Landscape ornamentals
- Residential fruit and nut trees
- Interior plantscapes
See label for full list of pests controlled and application rates.
- Subterranean termites
- Drywood termites
- Dampwood termites
- Carpenter ants
- Wood infesting beetles or borers
- Ant species*
*Not for use to control imported fire ants, pharaoh or harvester ants.
- Many turf, ornamental, fruit and nut tree insect species
- Always read label instructions before use.
Having trouble reading the insert on this product? Loose the informational insert that was attached to the bottle?
Find informational label inserts here: