Upgrade your soil with Cow Manure
Natural fertilizer alternative at an economical price
Use as a soil additive to liven up vegetable gardens, fruit plantings, Florida lawns and more.
- add this mix-in option of manure to any bulk soil order
- order by the truckload for delivery
Produced organically, obtained humanely and dried by nature elements (thus the smell is no longer a factor)
- Cleaned from stables
- Syphoned by a complex water funneling system
- Dried by natural sunlight
The final product is a sandy dirt like consistency, rich in nutrients and essential minor elements.
Why Cow Manure?
Utilizing a natural soil additive such as cow manure is a natural way to fertilize your soil.
History has proven, manure is the way to grow.
- Natural Nutrients
- Environmentally Sound
- Cost Effective
- Historically proven to be the optimum way to grow healthy plants (without adding chemicals and harmful phosphorous to our oceans and aquifers)
- Enhance Soil Biological Nutrients
- Environmentally Friendly Choice: mitigates carbon footprint by pulling carbon out of the atmosphere
- Support Local Farmers: farmers are required by federal law to get rid of excess manure
The amount of stomaches a cow has results in a complex filtration system production of nutrient rich natural fertilizer. Rich in urea, nitrogen and a wealth of other natural nutrients; manure is the natural alternative.
The Nickerson Dairy Farm is a family owned free range dairy that has been in operation for decades. By purchasing manure you are helping this farm and the environment.
Adding manure to your soil will result in:
- Enriching and helping local farmers
- Reducing runoff and oceanic pollutants
- The healthier your soil the less addition chemicals needed to grow and produce
Help the environment, local farmers and your plants by using manure with your soil.