SNAPSHOT 2.5TG 50LB
Apply Snapshot in early spring prior to germination of target weeds, in late summer to early fall, or any time immediately after cultivation.
- Following application, monitor weed control over time to determine if additional applications may be needed.
- Depending on the weeds to be controlled, apply the labeled rate of 2.3 to 4.6 pounds per 1,000 square feet, using a rotary spreader.
HINT: More uniform application can be achieved by spreading half of the required amount of product over the area and then applying the remaining half in swaths at right angles to the first application.
Snapshot does not control established weeds. Pre-emergent herbicides aid in the prevention of weeds.
- Apply prior to weed seed germination, or control existing weeds by cultivation or with a post-emergent herbicide.
- Weed residues, pruning, and debris should be removed or thoroughly mixed into soil prior to treatment.
- Repeat applications at the rate of 150 pounds per acre and higher should not be made within 60 days of the original application.
- Do not apply more than 600 pounds per acre within a 12-month period.
- Do not apply Snapshot to: – Newly transplanted ornamentals (until the soil has been settled by packing and irrigation or rainfall). Unrooted liners or cuttings that have been planted in pots for the first time. Pots less than 4 inches wide.
It works. Snapshot provides unsurpassed control of grassy and broadleaf weeds. It offers a long residual. Depending on factors such as weeds controlled and application rate, Snapshot specialty herbicide provides up to eight months of control.
- It saves time and money.
- It saves landscape and nursery professionals thousands of dollars in hand weeding labor costs.
- It offers excellent plant tolerance.
- Snapshot can be applied over the top of numerous ornamentals.
- It stays put. Once activated, Snapshot remains in the weed seed germination zone.
Controls more than 120 broadleaf and grassy weeds, including these key weeds:
- Carolina Geranium
- Curly Dock
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Manufacturer’s Technical Specifications
Depending on weeds to be controlled, apply at the labeled rate: 2.3 to 4.6 lb. per 1,000 square feet (100 to 200 pounds per acre).
Apply prior to weed seed germination. Snapshot® specialty herbicide can be applied in early spring, late summer to early fall, or any time immediately after cultivation.
Apply Snapshot using a drop or rotary-type spreader (also known as a belly grinder fertilizer spreader) designed to apply granular herbicides or insecticides.
Easy-to-use granular formulations
Snapshot is labeled for use of certain broadleaf weeds and annual grasses in landscape ornamentals, container-grown ornamentals, field-grown ornamentals, Christmas tree plantations, groundcovers, and perennials, non-bearing fruit and nut trees, non-bearing vineyards, and non-cropland.
Snapshot is labeled for use on or around more than 600 ornamentals — more than any other granular preemergence herbicide on the market. Snapshot 2.5 TG is available in a 50-pound bag,
PRODUCT: SNAPSHOT 2.5TG 50LB