- Now labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots!
- Sprinkle on the soil’s or water’s surface
- Mix with potting soil prior to planting
- Kill fungus gnat larvae and mosquito larvae.
Marshy swampy areas inundated with larvae?
Battling the buggy environment of bromeliads?
- Flower pots
- Mosquito Larvae
- Fungus Gnat Larvae
Sprinkle Mosquito Bits® (Quick Kill) as a shock to quickly annihilate the larval population.
Corn cob granules coated in Bti, the Bits™ (do not last long but) provide a punch, turning water black with larvae, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes.
Helpful Hint: A week after application either supplement with Mosquito Dunks®, for long term control or continue to add Bits™ on a bi-weekly basis.
- Always read product label before use