- Designed for soil or foliar use
- Compatible with phosphate based fertilizers
- Product information: Microplex Quickguide
One product that is really great for plants or turf is Millers Microplex! The great thing about it is that it works over a wider range of pH soils than many other products and has less staining potential.
Microplex has all the minor nutrients the plant needs in a form that is easily taken up by the plant. If a there is a deficiency in any plant, 1 tbs per gallon of water should correct it.
- Low use rate of 1lb per acre or 100 gal of water
- One 5lb bag of microplex replaces (2) 2.5g jugs
- Great for palms as well
What is the suggested application rate of Microplex minors?
Stewart, our resident fertilizer consultant, recommends using 1lb-2lbs of this minor elements concentrate per acre.
Pro Tip: Your application rate should be based on the amount of square feet comprising the grassy area or area under the canopy of the plant.