Natural Cleaner and Pest Deterrent Concentrate
Medina Orange Oil contains the raw oil collected from citrus peel during juice extraction. No heat is applied during this “cold pressed” process thereby preserving the integrity of the oil. Orange Oil has been discovered to be an important ingredient in a variety of household and gardening applications.
- Multi-purpose cleaner/degreaser
- Super concentrated
- Natural and biodegradable
The Medina Orange Oil is labeled as a spray, drench and cleaning solution but also has a non-labeled natural fire ant control following. Legend has it; a mixture of water, Medina Orange Oil and dish soap can be used as a mound drench.
- Size: 1 quart
- Concentrate: Liquid
- Ingredients: 98% cold pressed orange peel and 2% emulsifier
- One quart makes 64 quarts of all purpose cleaning solution
- FOLIAR APPLICATION: Mix 2 ounces per gallon of water. Apply during the cooler part of the day to prevent burning of plant foliage
- SOIL DRENCH: Mix 4 ounces per gallon of water
- CLEANING SOLUTION: Mix 2 ounces per gallon of water. Diluted solution may be used as a natural household cleaner. Test on small area before use. For cleaning tar, heavy grease, paint brushes and sealants you can use higher concentrations.
|Active Ingredients||98% cold pressed orange peel and 2% emulsifier|
|For use in||cleaning solution, foliar solution & soil drench|
|Application||please reference instructions above
Always read label and safety data sheets before use
|Pet safe||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight||1.95 lbs|
|Manufacturer||Medina Agriculture Products (Mfg. Number: 46753080328)|
*Orange Oil will only kill those insects that are sprayed directly during application. This product is not a pesticide nor is it labeled for any specific insects; it may slightly deter some insect pests such as fire ants.