These high-performance pruning shears / secateurs are the ideal tool of choice for left-handers intending to make light work of heavy-duty pruning. Their inspired design embodies exceptional ergonomics, especially for larger hands, providing a firm and comfortable grip that ensures you always ready for demanding pruning work. With an angled cutting head design the FELCO 9 immediately becomes a natural extension of your hand, making you more efficient as you move from one pruning job to the next.
The Felco #9 is a left handed pruner and has a comfortable, light, sturdy handle made of forged aluminum with a limited lifetime guarantee. The blade is made of high-quality hardened steel, which allows clean, precise cuts. The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting “sappy” wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut. The Felco Classic Pruner is easily adjustable.
- A hardened bolt and nut to assure exact adjustment of both the cutting and anvil blades
- Rubber cushion and shock absorber
- Ideal pruner for light applications and easily adjustable
- Features strong blades with a wire cutting notch
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel