Foliar or Systemic application. Insecticide Concentrate.
- Termiticide/Insecticide used for control of subterranean termites
- Contains two pounds of Imidacloprid per gallon
- Creates a non-detectable barrier around structures, which helps aid in controlling the colony
- Labeled for pre- and post-construction, as well as turf and ornamentals
- Now with Exterior Perimeter/Interior Spot Treatment applications (EP/IST)
Prevents and Controls
- Subterranean Termites
- Drywood Termites
- Dampwood Termites
- Carpenter Ants
- and other wood-infesting insects
For Use On
Turfgrass (Including: landscape ornamentals, fruit and nut trees and interior plant-scapes)
- Always read and understand label instructions before use
For use by professional personnel licensed or registered by the state to apply termiticide. States may have more restrictive requirements regarding qualifications of persons using this product. Consult the structural pest control regulatory agency of your state prior to use of this product.